This service agreement can be used for all clients. It’s jargon-free and easy to understand – simple for you, and simple for us. Click here for our easy read service agreement
PlanCare Welcome Pack
Each PlanCare client receives a Welcome Pack when they join us. As we tailor your Welcome Pack to your specific needs (and to the plan manager that you’re allocated), they’ll be a little different for everyone. If you would like a copy, please email us at email@example.com.
This form can be used to provide consent for us to provide information to the people you have nominated. Click here to open our consent to share form.
We LOVE feedback – the good, the bad and the ugly. You can submit feedback by filling in this form and sending it through to firstname.lastname@example.org, or to PO Box 3556, Success WA 6964. You can always tell us your feedback over the phone by ringing 1800 024 000.
Got a complaint? We’re sorry to hear that, but we really appreciate hearing about where we can improve. Click on the link to see how we manage complaints. You can also contact us to ask for a copy of our Complaints Policy.
Wanting to start plan managing? Bring this form to your planning meeting or send it to your LAC or planner to get the ball rolling.
You can send this letter to your providers once you have signed up with Plan Care, to let them know where to send their invoices.
You can use this template to put together your invoices. You can adjust this to suit your needs – just make sure you have:
- your name, email address and phone number
- your ABN and your payment details (i.e. your account and BSB information)
- your hourly rate, a description of the support/item provided, and the quantity of hours provided – or if you’re providing a physical item, the total cost of that item
- an invoice number – this should be different for every single invoice you submit (it can be as simple as 1234)
- the name of the client the invoice is for.
Once you’ve filled in the required information, send this to email@example.com. We’ll take care of the rest.